Customer Project Manager Cairo Egypt
Please check the specific details, required experience, and location.
If you’ve got what it takes, please,
• First, check: Candidates must have the minimum experience described below.
• If you have this experience, please email your CV to us, and ensure you put the job title in the subject field of your email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Customer Project Manager to manage assigned customer projects, securing and ensuring those project plans are met, customer satisfaction is fulfilled, and that the customer/partner relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
The successful candidate will provide leadership and stakeholder management, operating at a senior level within the client’s business, plus within Digis Squared, and our partners. They must have the ability to understand the customer’s business and technical needs in detail.
- Digis Squared office in Cairo, Egypt (only)
- Responsible for multi-project planning and execution including risk management, ensuring project deliverables are high quality, responsible for project finance and cost control, managing project risks, issues, and tasks.
- Developing the project time plan and aligning it with all project stakeholders.
- Tracking the project plan and ensuring its fulfilment to the contractual agreements with the customer as well as Digis Squared’s partners.
- Create high-quality Project Management documentation including regular project status reports (Executive & Detailed).
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring based on the project’s assigned budget & ensure collection on schedule.
- Guide and help the project team in their delivery activities.
- Manage relationships with client and project stakeholders; maintain good relationships with customer.
- Be responsible for customer satisfaction throughout the whole project.
- Use expertise and experience to think strategically as part of the long-term relationship with the client.
- Support Digis Squared’s Services Sales/Pre-sales activities, and be part of service proposal and offers.
- Work collaboratively with the Account Manager to identify sales opportunities, as well as customer account management.
Skills & experience
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or telecommunication.
- Strong professional proven experience in program management (traditional waterfall model and agile methodologies), with a long and proven practice of customer-facing and excellent presentation engagements with middle management as well as top management.
- Minimum years of experience: 6 to 8 years of Project Management experience.
- Strong domain experience: Telecom Core / IT & Cloud.
- Proficient within the overall telecommunications industry and evolution trends.
- PMP Project Management Certification mandatory
Additionally, you have excellent written and spoken English, superb communication skills, and an absolute minimum of 5 years of experience in telecoms.