Are you a Marketing Manager, with experience of working in the telecom or tech sectors, and already have the right to live and work in the UK? Read on!
Digis Squared are recruiting for a full time Marketing Manager in the UK, who is self-driven, creative, highly organised, passionate about their work and who wants to build the brand and support our business growth. The ideal candidate will have experience planning, developing and creating, implementing, and measuring marketing strategies, communications, and public relations activities, and working at a strategic level with the Exec Team.
This role includes planned overseas travel to support events and exhibitions.
Please carefully check the specific details and location below. NB. If you do not have the mandatory qualifications, and required experience, do not apply!
If you’ve got what it takes, please:
1. First, check: Candidates must have the minimum experience described below.
2. If you have this experience, please complete the form below, and attach your CV.
• For other enquiries, please email email@example.com
- The Marketing Manager is responsible for the implementation of the brand, communication and marketing strategy, plus delivery of external events and exhibitions, and internal comms.
- Strategy: provides input into the Marketing & Communication Strategies, and is responsible for their implementation.
- Brand: responsible for implementation, and driving internal adoption, and provides vital input into brand development.
- Content creation
- Manage the creation of collateral, strategic presentations, online material, blog posts, digital, and other content (in line with strategy and brand).
- Work with staff, partners and clients to develop case studies, PR, testimonials etc to showcase the collaboration and benefits of working with Digis Squared.
- Strategic Partnerships: Intel, Microsoft, Dell etc – working closely with Systems Integration Director, co-ordinate partnership opportunities.
- Website (WordPress): manage all elements of new content, and ensure existing content is up to date. (Web maintenance and new developments managed by 3rd party.)
- Strategic RFPS, presentations and workshops: oversee the creation of content to ensure appropriate quality and on-brand implementation.
- Internal Comms: work with CEO & Exec Team to organise & lead All Employee Meetings; keep staff updated of significant comms/event information, and encourage online engagement; work with HR & Exec Team on physical branding of offices.
- Events & exhibitions
- Working with the CMO, project manage Digis Squared’s presence, content and communication at events such as Mobile World Congress Barcelona.
- Other events and conferences: for example, client workshops, in-country events with clients and or local Embassies / UK Government Department for Business & Trade, to deliver seminars and workshops, and optimise other communication and marketing activities, supporting strategic or account development opportunities.
- There is the potential to do more, and online.
- Measure, manage and improve digital content.
Skills & experience
- Mandatory & minimum requirements – do not apply if you do not have all of these items!
- Education: degree.
- You already have the right to live and work in the UK.
- 4+ years experience of working in marketing, in the tech or telecom sectors.
- Experience in the telecoms sector (or tech space).
- Experience of working creatively with a small Exec Team, in a fast-paced business.
- Skilled at writing engaging content, and creatively devising and implementing innovative marketing campaigns.
- Collaborative and highly organised, with strong attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience with all aspects of web and social media content creation, Mailchimp, SEO, Google Analytics etc.
- This role includes planned overseas travel to support events and exhibitions.
- The role is full-time, working from home, and reports to an experienced part-time UK-based CMO.
- Proximity/ability to travel easily to Wimbledon/Reading to meet with the Exec Team is useful.
- Globally, staff are based in the UK, Africa (offices in Luanda, Angola and Cairo, Egypt), and the Middle East (Riyadh, KSA and Dubai, UAE) – a degree of flexibility in working hours is useful.
- All comms is undertaken in English – if you have everything else we are looking for, Arabic would really set you apart as a candidate.
- The role is based in the UK (not negotiable) – you must already have the right to live and work here.
- How to apply? Notes from the Recruiting Manager,
- “This is the comms brief, how you answer is important.
- Email your application to jobs@DigisSquared.com
- On the first pass, each email will get a maximum of 5 minutes of my attention.
- As a minimum attach your CV.
- Give me a glimpse of how your expertise, skills and experience align with what we’re looking for to support the business – it’s up to you how you deliver that. (I recognise everyone is busy, so yes, a covering email with hyperlinks would work, but if you want to show me a bit more about you and what you can do for Digis Squared, then go for it.)
- Applications close 16th April 2023 – due to upcoming holidays they will not be reviewed before then. The form below is also received by the same jobs@ inbox.”