Who we are
Your privacy is important to us, and we respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://digis2.com, and other sites we own and operate.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used. Our staff work internationally; our offices are listed on the Our Offices page. For the purposes of the applicable UK Data Protection Laws, Digis Squared Ltd is the “data controller” – Digis Squared Ltd, is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10300132 whose registered office is as per the entry at UK Companies House.
What data do we collect?
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Company/organisation identification information (company/organisation name, location, size, sector etc)
- CV / other attachments you choose to submit to us as part of a job application
- As part of a job application, we may also collect information covering,
- details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history
- your current level of remuneration, including benefit entitlements
- your religion (in some countries)
- passport and identity documents
- whether or not you have a disability for which Digis Squared needs to make reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process
- information about your entitlement to work in specific countries
- other information received during interview.
- As part of recruitment finalisation: your bank and tax details, passport/ID.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Digis Squared with most of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when you,
- Voluntarily complete a form or via email, including when you apply for a job with us.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Interact with a chatbot on our website.
- Interact with us via our social media channels.
- When you visit our offices (CCTV: is used at some of our offices for personal safety and security).
- Recruitment: During interview.
- Recruitment: Digis Squared may also collect personal data about you from third parties, such as recruitment agencies, references supplied by former employers, where this is relevant to role.
- Process an order: company and billing information, staff contact information.
- Place an order: when working with contractors and suppliers, we collect company and billing information, staff contact information.
How will we use your data?
Digis Squared collects your data so that we can,
- Process your projects and job applications, arrange meetings at events, manage your HR records, issue invoices to clients, make payments to suppliers and contractors, and if employed, your payroll and tax.
- Recruitment & disabilities: to make reasonable adjustments for candidates who have a disability. Digis Squared processes such information to carry out its obligations and exercise specific rights in relation to employment.
- Email you with marketing news about our services which we think you might be of interest. Digis Squared will not share your data with third parties with the exception of loading your data into MailChimp which is the third party software we use to distribute our marketing material by email.
- To process your project, information may be stored in secure Management Information Systems, CRM etc, which may be cloud-based 3rd party secure solutions.
- Cookies, Google Analytics & Google Tags: understand how you interact with our website and social media, so that we can improve the website and how we communicate.
We only share personally identifying information with other 3rd parties when required to by law.
Digis Squared would like to send you information about our company news, our products and services that we think you might be of interest, as well as those of our partner companies.
- If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
- You have the right at any time to stop Digis Squared from contacting you for marketing purposes.
- If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click unsubscribe or email us at email@example.com to let us know.
What are your data protection rights? (UK)
If we hold personal data bout you (you are a “data subject”), in the UK, you have a number of rights. You can,
- access and obtain a copy of your data on request;
- require Digis Squared to change incorrect or incomplete data;
- require Digis Squared to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing; and
- object to the processing of your data where Digis Squared is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We will ask you for proof of identity.
If you believe that Digis Squared has not complied with your data protection rights, you can contact the UK Information Commissioner.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses,
- Functionality – Digis Squared uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Marketing – Digis Squared uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can configure your browser not to accept cookies, and allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Revision effective: 15 September 2022.
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority (UK)
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Digis Squared has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.