Senior Backend Developer – Node.js
Egypt - hybrid mode (Digis Squared office is Cairo)
Are you an experienced Backend Developer, based in EGYPT? (This role is hybrid mode, Digis Squared office is Cairo – you must live in Egypt.) If so, please read on!
Please carefully check the specific details and location below. NB. If you do not have the mandatory qualifications, and required experience, do not apply!
If you’ve got what it takes, please:
1. First, check: Candidates must have the minimum experience described below.
2. If you have this experience, please complete the form below, and attach your CV.
• For other enquiries, please email email@example.com
- We are looking for an experienced Backend Developer to join our Software team. You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications as follows,
- Build high-quality reusable code and libraries.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Perform code reviews, unit testing, and continuous integration.
- Collaborate with Front-End developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Stay up to date with current best practices.
Skills & experience
- Mandatory & minimum requirements – do not apply if you do not have all of these items!
- Education: B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- You already live and work in Egypt.
- 3+ years of experience as a Backend Developer. You have in-depth understanding of web development.
- Experience with Node.js and Python.
- Experience with Postgre database.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with REST web services.
- Familiarity with Frontend languages (e.g., Angular).
- Experience with Domain-Driven Design(e.g. Telecom Engineering) is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Excellent communication.
- You have excellent teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.